Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Hostboard members!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    ...if the shoe fits! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    ...hahahahahaha! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    *Click here*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont get it

  3. #3
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO!!!! It just goes on, and on.....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    CF,
    I dont get it
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">


    ...then, it was meant for you. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    PAP,
    ...I figured someone would appreciate it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    ...just didn't figure on a Canadian understanding it. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The redneck got it. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by StV:
    ...just didn't figure on a Canadian understanding it. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If I keep this up, I might have you believing I'm smart, or something! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Shypappy:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by StV:
    ...just didn't figure on a Canadian understanding it. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If I keep this up, I might have you believing I'm smart, or something! [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Or American. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There goes my self-esteem again.

    Dammit, it's all true!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •